Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Case of the Blahs

I have been feeling really terrible the past couple of days. I feel so tired and exhausted, plus I have that annoying muscle fatique you get after a really hard workout, except there has been no workout. Not trying to complain, I try very hard to not complain during my pregnancies because being pregnant is a gift and a blessing, not the curse many women think it is. I was slightly anemic with my other two, so I'm wondering if I need to add some iron....will ask the doc tomorrow at my appointment.

I think I have been feeling Gravy move now, which is weird because tomorrow I will be 15 weeks and with my other two, I felt their movements way before 15 weeks! You would think my prior weight loss would make movements more noticeable, not less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remind me I'm not talking to myself here!